< Back to Journal

Recording Journal: Day 4

Listen to The Inside EP

So I finished drumming for two songs today. It was exhausting. I don't practice drumming at all anymore so it really took me a while to get my bearings. I spent 85% of my time doing one song and the other 15% doing another.

I think I'm trying to record the others on Wednesday.